Inventory Unit Detail
Land Pride RCR2510
Call for Price
The standard utility duty RCR25 Series Rotary Cutters provide excellent cutting performance on gently sloping or slightly contoured right-of ways, pastures, set-aside-acres, and row crop fields. Their 8' and 10' cutting widths, 2" to 12" cutting height and ability to cut weeds and brush up to 1” diameter make them well suited for these applications. The RCR2596 and RCR2510 cutters operate at a PTO speeds of 540 RPM.
A category four equal-angle driveline is available on all three models and a category four constant-velocity driveline is available on the RCR2510 models. Pull-type or 3-point hitch models are available in all three configurations. Stump jumpers, main driveline slip-clutches, and outboard flex couplers are also offered for driveline and gearbox protection. Safety shields around the cutter are offered in either chain or rubber.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Gearbox HP rating: 120 Horsepower on splitter gearbox and 60 HP on outboard gearboxes.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- 3 Gearboxes: Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex- couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes: Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Constant Velocity U-Joint option on RCR2510 Pull-type: Reduces chatter and extends life of U-joint during turns.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline: Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- 3-Point or Pull-type: Pull-type fits older tractors without a top link or smaller tractors without enough lift capacity.
- High productive cutting width: RCR2596 cuts 8’-0” width. RCR2510 cuts 9’-10” width.
- Fully welded 10 Gauge deck: Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 3/16” Sidewall thickness: Protects sidewalls from thrown objects.
- Obstacle free underside: Underside of deck is free of reinforcement members which tend to allow material to lodge.
- Round back design: Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Dual leveling rods on Pull-type: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain.
- Chain or rubber shield option: Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allows for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub: Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16” Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- 1” x 4” Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated blades: Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 1.5” Diameter cutting capacity: Aids in cutting small brush.
- High Blade tip speed: RCR2596 (540 rpm) = 14,792 fpm RCR2510 (540 rpm) = 17,749 fpm Means Cleaner Cutting of material.
- Laminated tires: Laminated tires can handle almost any condition.
- Airplane tires (Pull-Type only): Airplane tires offer smooth roadability.
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Machine Weight (With Front and Rear Chain Shields): 2,035 lb.
- Hitch: Pull-Type - w/Dual Level Rods
- Cutting Width: 9 ft. - 10 in.
- Overall Width: 10 ft. - 3 1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 12 ft. - 9 1/2 in.
- Deck Height: 9 5/8 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. to 10 1/2 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 1 1/2 in.
- Tractor H.P. Rating (PTO): 50 - 110
- Gearbox Rating H.P.: Center - 100 hp Outboard 60 hp
- Gearbox (Speed up beveled gears): 540 rpm PTO Driven Gearbox, Cast Iron Housing, Beveled Gears
- Gearbox Lubrication: 80-90W EP
- Gearbox Oil Capacity End Boxes: 2.5 Pints
- Gearbox Oil Capacity T-Box: 4.5 Pints
- Gear box Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/4 in. - 20 Spline, Output Shaft = 2 in. Dia.
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 gauge
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump Jumper: Round Pan 3/16 in.
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. Heat Treated Free-Swinging Suction Blades
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with Harden Flat Washer and Lock Nut
- Blade Tip Speed: 540 RPM 17,749 fpm
- Driveline: Cat 4 w/Equal Angle U-Joint or Constant Velocity U-Joint
- Driveline Protection: 540 rpm - 4 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Option Lift-Type (2 ea.): 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 1/4 in. Laminated
- Tailwheel Option Pull-Type (2 ea.): 6 in. x 9 in. x 21 in. Laminated or 24 in. Recap Aircraft tires
- Optional Safety Shields: Front & Rear Chain/ Front & Rear Rubber
- Working Width
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 10 ft. 3 1/2 in.
- 12 ft. 9 1/2 in.
- 2,035 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-110 PTO hp