Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (518) 853-4500
2991 State Highway 5S
Fultonville, NY 12072
|M-F||7:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
With a 42” mower deck, the all-new Z122R is built to easily maneuver in and out of tight spaces without compromise to power. And, just like the rest of the Kommander lineup, this innovative machine offers unmatched comfort and stability with well-placed controls and a low center of gravity.
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) HP: 21.5
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 44.3 (726)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 74.4 (1890)
- Overall width (w/ mower) in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 42.4 (1076)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 65.3 (1659)
- Wheel base in. (mm): 48.5 (1233.5)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 24.3(616)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 34.8 (885)
- Tire size Front: 11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic
- Tire size Rear: 18 × 7.5 – 14
- Weight (w/ mower) lbs. (kg): 621 (281.6)
- Transmission: ZT2200
- Transmission System: 2-hand lever
- Speed control: 2-HST w/ Gear reduction
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–6.5 (0–10.5)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–4 (0–6.4)
- Brake type: Electric clutch
- PTO Type: Dry disc
- PTO brake: Cog style parking lock / lever
- Clutch type: Belt drive
- Model: RCK42P-122Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Pro commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 4.5 (114)
- Belt type: 0.13 (3.4)
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): Rigid
- Anti-scalp roller: Single belt
- Cutting width of mower in.: 42
- Number of blades: 2 blades
- Cutting height: 1.5 in. - 4.25 in. 1/4" in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 17700
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gals. (ltrs.): 3.6 (13.6)
- Battery U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15
- Hour meter: Sight window
- Fuel gauge: Standard
- Grass Catcher: Easily attach and detach the optional 2-bag, 4 or 6 bushel grass catcher without the use of any tools.
- Mulching Kit: Kommander ZG100 series can be fitted with deck baffles to contain clippings for optimal mulching performance.
- Mower Lift Assist Kit: Adjust deck height easily using less leg strength.
- LED Headlights: Standard on ZG123S and ZG127S
- Seat Suspension Kit: Standard on ZG123S and ZG127S
- Powerful Engines: Power defines the Kommander's hardworking engines. Whatever the mowing job, you can count on the Kommander to deliver power when you need it.
- Rugged Transmission: The low-maintenance, integrated design delivers outstanding power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- Deep Welded Mower Deck: This 10 gauge steel, welded mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. If you're a homeowner who wants the best-this mower deck is for you.
- Smooth Lever Operation: Dual operation levers provide the smooth, precise control you'll need for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- Standard ROPS: For Safety and peace of mind, all Kommander mowers are equipped with a full-height ROPS.
- 4 Storage Boxes: For your tools, lunch and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- K-Lift (Mechanical One Push Deck Lift Pedal (E/S models only)): The K-Lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple. 1- Push and release the pedal to raise the deck. 2- Use the dial to adjust the cutting height. 3- Push and release the pedal again to lower the deck.
- Slide Seat: The seat slides a full 6" on E-model and S-model (4" on R-model) forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. This high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs.
- Wide Foot Pan: There's plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exit a snap.
- Cup Holders: Keep your drink cup or tumbler always handy in the integrated cup holders.
- LED Headlights: Standard on the S-model and optional on the E-model and R-model , the bright LED headlight lets you continue mowing in low light conditions.
- 1/4" Increment Cutting Height Adjustment: A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4" increments.
- Ergonomic Control Layout: All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- Ultracaper Z Rear Tires: Big tires mean a softer ride. And these wide-tread tires provide better traction and weight distribution to help protect the lawn.
- Hitch Kit: The hitch kit is standard on Kommander E & S models and is available as an option for the Z122R-42.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5 HP
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44.3 cu.in. (726 cc)
- 2-hand lever ZT2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 × 4-5 pneumatic; Rear: 18 × 7.5-14
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal. (13.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type